Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Nothing too exciting to report

The craziness of life seems to be slowing down. We have racked our brains to come up with something as comical as the past few blogs but can't seem to recall. Just a quick report on everyone:

Kennedy- still having fun in 2nd grade. She is having a lot of fun with her new friends and has a twin. She is so excited that there is another girl named Kennedy in her class. She still continues to love to read books. She is also looking forward to her next birthday in one month. She is excited about getting baptized. She is also anxious to ditch the booster seat.

Gracie- 1st grade is going well and she has still managed to trick her teacher into thinking she is a good, quiet, attentive student. Just kidding, but she has really done well and doesn't get in trouble for being toooo busy as most of us know her to be. She has had a problem keeping friends in our complex. It seems she gets a really good friend that lives here and they seem to move. She is also anxious to ditch the booster seat but at her weight we may have another 10-12 years. This should make for an interesting first date!

Molly- She is still the Molly we all love. As I type at 1 hr past bedtime we hear the footsteps running back and forth upstairs. The newest fascination is to line up 10-1000 bathroom sized paper cups and fill them with water, soap, or whatever else she can find and quickly run to bed when she hears us walking up the stairs. Molly is trying to live up to the terrible two's by refusing to share and believing everything her sisters own is actually her property and they have no right to even look at it.

Shikay- My most funny story I guess would be the fight I got into tonight. It was me vs Kevin's car (yes, it is still running). The door handle is broken so you have to roll down the window and I was trying to get out quickly due to an overstretched bladder. I was trying to unlock the door and bam someone hit me. It was my own fist in my nose! How can I do that you ask, remember I have the track record for burning my own eyeball. Luckily I didn't break my nose, how would I explain that and I also was able to get away without peeing my pants. Other than that, not much else exciting to report. I continue to keep the kids going to school and our door seems to be open to EVERY neighborhood kid. They all come here because their parents let them run wild but I am the mean parent that wont let my kids run around without me outside with them so they all come to our house to hang out. We get anywhere from 1-7 kids at any given time. The house is crazy but the kids are having a great time.

Kevin- Still working as a PA. He has recently finished all of the paperwork part of actually starting to work getting his licenses. His credentialing was completed today by the U and is now waiting for the hospital to finish his credentialing on their side which was also supposed to be done today. He will start seeing his own patients and getting more of a routine soon. He doesn't quite know what to do with free time.

Well, I guess that is all for now. We will post again soon, or hopefully around Halloween so we can show off our witch, mermaid and elephant. Hope everyone is doing well.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Can't wait to see those pics!